Tuesday, June 26, 2007

And Shena read my mind...

WHO: Carolyn Mark
WHAT: Her new album!
After sort of a ho-hum Tuesday, I came home to find the most cheery thing at my doorstep. Mail! And not only was it mail, but it was an envelope addressed to me from the lovely Shena Yoshida at Mint Records.
I've been spending all my money on shows lately, and obtaining new music that doesn't just land itself on my desk during the day (ie. purchasing it) has been slipping a little. So you can imagine my obvious delight when this album was in the envelope I just opened. Carolyn Mark is a recent addition to my list of much-loved female singer-songwriters. I may choose to love this album blindly, or I may write a review, but either way hooray to Shena for saving the day, and providing me so much happiness.

1 comment:

silas said...

Hi Jeanette,

Sweet blog. Carolyn Mark is great. Jen took this photo of her hula-hooping a while back.

I have a bloggy thing, too. It's music-y sometimes, but mostly it's just geeky.